Does your wardrobe look a bit full? Thinking of having a sort out?
There’s a new way that your unwanted clothes can help raise funds for JCM!
If you live in Birmingham:
- Empty your wardrobes of all unwanted (but clean and reusable) – clothing, paired footwear, handbags, belts, accessories, matching bed linen and soft toys.
- Bag them up and give them to a JCM member or email us and we will put you in touch with Ray Ward, who organises our Birmingham collection.
- Your old clothes will be sent to countries like Romania and the Ukraine where they will be given a new lease of life. And JCM will receive a donation for every kilo collected!
If you live further afield:
- Instead of taking your unwanted clothes to a charity shop take them to a Cash4Clothes shop that is convenient for you. Different shops will take a different selection of items and will offer different amounts of cash in return.
- Post us a cheque to: PO Box 16206, Birmingham, B13 3LQ
- Or make a bank transfer to: Just Caring Midlands, Sort Code: 40-11-15, Account Number: 81817639