We aim to tailor support to the needs of the individuals we help.
A lot of what we do involves individual support and mentoring. We also offer a gardening project 2 days a week where we grow produce and keep chickens, as well as providing a ‘drop in’ centre once a week and other group activities.
Some examples of the services we offer:
- Cooking classes and life skills workshops
- Help with social services and other agencies
- Help with budgeting and sorting out household bills
- Access to training and further education
- Help with literacy
- We also provide occasional residential trips away
But most of all, we are there for our beneficiaries when they need us!